In this series on digital transformation, a key tool cannot be missing, which is the economic resource.
Faced with the challenge of the digital transformation for SMEs and the self-employed, a system of subsidies, grants and public training programmes has been constructed. There are several lines of subsidies and national and regional economic aid to promote the digital transformation of SMEs. Likewise, there are many lines of public and private funding. It is a question of assessing the type of economic aid that best suits the needs and characteristics of the company.
Apply for the grant to sell online
Grants and aid for e-commerce and digital transformation in Spain
The Acelera PYME plan
The Acelera PYME plan is part of the economic support measures announced by a Third Vice-presidency of the Government and Ministry of Economic Affairs and Digital Transformation in order to help SMEs cope with the impact of COVID-19 on their respective activities. Therefore, Acelera Pymes is launched through Red.es public entity attached to the Secretary of State for Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence.
Find out more about Acelera Pyme here: Link to Conecta HUB at Acelera Pyme
The Chamber of Spain plans to implement the TICCameras Program, which aims to contribute to improving the competitiveness of SMEs, micro-enterprises and self-employed, by adopting a culture, use and permanent exploitation of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in their business strategies, to achieve sustained economic growth.
The specific goals of the funding program are:
- Productivity and business management tools in the cloud.
- Digital Marketing.
Check out more information about TICCameras here: Link
InnoCamaras tries to achieve an improvement in the competitiveness of companies through innovation, guiding the demand of SMEs through a mixed methodology that combines advice with direct aid for innovation.
has an Individual Plan of support for Innovation that includes two phases:
Phase IMaximum eligible cost of 1,200 euros, pre-financed entirely by the Chamber of Commerce and financed at 100% by the ERDF and the Chamber of Commerce of Murcia (phase free of charge for the beneficiary company).
Phase IIMaximum eligible cost of 7,000 euros (VAT not included), pre-financed entirely by the beneficiary company and co-financed to 70% by the ERDF, the maximum amount of aid per company being therefore 4,900 euros.
The specific objectives of the programme are
- Develop a methodology that offers the entrepreneur a series of formulas to adopt a sensitive and pro-innovation attitude.
- To support small and medium enterprises in the development of solutions to apply the culture of innovation.
- Foster the creation of business networks that promote the dissemination of knowledge and best practices.
- To promote the transfer of technology and knowledge from public and private organizations and institutions to small and medium enterprises
Find out more about InnoCamaras here: Link
From Conecta Software we collaborate often with the Tenerife Chamber of Commerce. We give different trainings and courses such as: Digital Transformation Workshops, Training to get started in Ecommerce with Prestashop , Web design with WordPress.
Subsidies and aid for e-commerce and digital transformation by Autonomous Regions
In 2019, according to the OCTSI report, only 4.3% of the trade in the Canary Islands was electronic, with 4.1% in Tenerife and 4.5% in Las Palmas. The turnover reached a total of 1,607 million Euros in 2019. Although e-commerce is advancing in the islands as in the rest of the world, it is not at the same rate of growth. Ecommerce in the Canary Islands faces complicated challenges, but also has important opportunities.
New call for subsidies in the Canary Islands
More than 2.4 million to the digital transformation of Canarian companies, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). This initiative must facilitate Canarian companies (self-employed and SMEs), the digital transformation of their business model to be able to face the current situation.
These aids will be of 2 types:
Type A: Digital Transformation
The first line is focused on innovative technologies to improve the competitiveness and productivity of the company.
Type B: Web presence, digital marketing and e-commerce
This line seeks to consolidate the company's online strategy, whether autonomous or SME, to enhance the digital presence as a channel of communication, advertising and sales.
The self-employed and small and medium sized companies in the Canary Islands have several economic aids and subsidies offered by the Canary Islands Government, in order to invest in technology and the digitalization of their sales channels.
Other lines of subsidy for the Canary Islands
Other lines of subsidy that will come out in 2020 are Inversión Pyme or Innobonos, whose objective is to promote innovation and competitiveness of Canarian SMEs.
Furthermore, given the exceptional situation in which we find ourselves, we will be able to count on new additional lines, as anticipated by the Minister of Tourism, Industry and Trade, Yaiza Castilla. It has a three-year projection with different strategic initiatives quantified at 224 million euros.
It highlights the e-commerce line, to boost retail and
its technological positionThe company is adapting its offer to the new purchasing requirements that, after the Covid-19 crisis, will grow exponentially in these channels.
The Canarian Agency for Research, Innovation and Information Society (ACIISI) has published the interim resolution of the first procedure of the 2020 Innovation Bond (Innobonos) ProgramThis is co-financed by the ERDF operational programme for the Canary Islands 2014-2020. 2 084 764.71 was awarded to 204 of the 710 applications received.
The Innobonos subsidy line, or technology bonds, for example, is a 70% non-refundable grant. In 2020, 2.2 million euros were provided. At Conecta Software we have extensive experience in managing this subsidy in a comprehensive manner.
Look alive! Make an appointment without obligation and we will help you define your innovation project, taking into account the needs and objectives of your business.
Among the eligible lines, the following stand out:
- Implementation of business management solutions (ERP, CRM)
- E-commerce and digital marketing
- Development and implementation of mobile applications
- Incorporation of innovative ICT technologies such as Business Intelligence, IoT and Big Data
SME investment encourages the development of new projects in newly created or existing companies in order to increase their productivity and competitiveness.
In 2020 its economic allocation amounted to 7,485,578.56 euros with the Canary Islands ERDF Operational Programme 2014-2020
There are 3 types according to the phase in which the company is in
- Setting up a company
- Improve the productivity and competitiveness of an existing company
- Support for innovation in the technological, organisational and business management fields
Subsidies and aid for e-commerce and digital transformation in Andalusia
"Digital transformation of the SME." Andalusia
The Regional Ministry of Economy, Knowledge, Companies and University offers Andalusian SMEs aid to tackle the digital transformation of the business.
This aid is intended to cover part of the costs of contracting advanced services for the digital transformation of SMEs and the incorporation of technological solutions that help to improve their competitiveness and productivity.
These grants are included in the incentive programme for Industrial Development, Improvement of Competitiveness, Digital Transformation and Job Creation within the action line "Digital transformation of the SME".
Projects must have a shoestring budget 6,000 and the grant may reach up to 50% of the project budget, with a maximum of
- Costs of consultancy services.
- Computer or information and communication technology (ICT) infrastructure equipment
- Software licenses, except those for operating systems or office applications
- Costs of cloud services, provided they are not recurrent or periodic costs.
Read more about Digital SME Transformation here: Link
Grants and aid for e-commerce and digital transformation in Madrid
Aid to Associations, Federations and Confederations of Merchants, for the development of trade promotion activities.
The purpose of the Aid to Associations, Federations and Confederations of Merchants, for the development of commercial promotion activities is to promote actions that cooperate in the reactivation of the demand and dynamization of consumption.
More information about "Aid to Associations, Federations and Confederations of Merchants, for the development of trade promotion activities" here: Link
Subsidies and aid for e-commerce and digital transformation in Galicia
Aid for the digitalization and modernization of Galician commerce
The Galician government together with the Ministry of Economy, Employment and Industry launches a line of subsidies to finance projects aimed at modernizing and improving management through digital transformation.
The amount of the subsidyFor each commercial establishment for which it is requested, it will be up to 80% of the accepted budget.
The eligible lines and thehe amount of the subsidy, for each commercial establishment for which it is requested, will be up to 80% of the accepted budget, examples:
- Web development up to 800 euros of subsidized amount, 80% of 1,000 euros of investment.
- Development of online store up to 3,200 euros of subsidized amount, 70% of 4,000 euros of investment.
- Digital Marketing Campaigns 4,200 euros of subsidized amount, 70% of 6,000 euros of investment
- Professional management of social networks 7,000 euros of subsidized amount, 70% of 10,000 euros of investment
Consult more information about aid for the digitalization and modernization of Galician commerce here: Link
Subsidies and aid for e-commerce and digital transformation in Castilla La Mancha
The purpose of this aid is to modernize and increase the marketing of SMEs by promoting the implementation of Information and Communication Technologies. Thus opening new sales channels for businesses in the region, improving their position in the online market or positioning themselves by creating or improving an ecommerce
The amount of aid is up to 85% for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises up to a maximum grant of 10,000 euros.
The Adelante Digitization Program includes the following lines of funding:
- Line of support for the modernisation of communication and sales strategies, and for the promotion of e-commerce activity by SMEs through the creation or improvement of an online shop for the sale of products and services over the Internet.
- Support line for the digital transformation of the manufacturing industry in Castilla-La Mancha through the incorporation of Electronics, Information and Communication Technologies (TEICs) in SMEs of an industrial manufacturing nature.
- Digital marketing:
- E-commerce web portals (Marketplaces)
Find out more about Adelante Digitalización here: Link
Subsidies and aid for e-commerce and digital transformation in Murcia
"Aid for digital transformation"
This is aid aimed at promoting e-commerce services of the participating entities, and is materialized through the implementation of solutions (hardware and software) and e-commerce services, which contribute to the marketing of products and services of the beneficiaries through the Internet, with the possibility of electronic payment
The The maximum amount of the grant is 10,000, although the amount of each grant may in no case exceed 85% of the total eligible costs of the project.
- Newly acquired computer and electronic equipment directly related to the development of the participating entity's e-commerce
- Software licenses directly related to the development of the Electronic Commerce of the participating entity.
- Costs of the services defined in Annex III of the Order of Bases exclusively destined to the Electronic Commerce of the participating entity.
Find out more about Adelante Digitalización here: Link
Take advantage of these grants for projects that help you achieve your goals
We provide a comprehensive strategy for web design and development, ecommerce, with synchronization between management program and online store, catalog integration, mobility solution for sales, implementation of Business Intelligence, CRM and online marketing SEO and SEM.
- EcommerceMarketing strategy: Boost your business with a corporate website that allows you to sell online and gain visibility with a content marketing strategy.
- Connected Ecommerce: If you want to connect your online store with the ERP or company management program, this is the time. With our Conecta HUB connector, you can synchronize all the information and turn the online store into a new sales channel. The project includes the content marketing strategy and SEO to increase visibility and generate traffic to the online store.
- Business IntelligenceBusiness Intelligence: The implementation of a Business Intelligence tool allows you to analyze your company from another perspective. Discover opportunities and anticipate risks with dashboards that give you the pulse of your business in real time.
Get ahead of yourself
Ask for an appointment without obligation and we will help you define your innovation project, taking into account the needs and objectives of your business.
We are the PrestaShop Partner in the Canary IslandsThe main ecommerce platform in Spain.
Financing lines for the digital transformation
There are several lines of funding available to accelerate the digitization of your company. Firstly, we recommend that you consult with public administrations and chambers of commerce. They will be able to advise you on which line is best suited to each situation. They have specific information on finding resources and providing online financing to help digital entrepreneurs.
The Enisa Youth Business Creation Loan
Enisa is the National Innovation Company. This company publishes financing for viable and innovative business projects for SMEs through participative loans.
ICO is the Official Credit Institute, a public bank attached to the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness.
If you already have a good track record with your bank, they may be able to offer you financing to undertake the digital transformation of the business.
Technology leasing for your ecommerce
In this case, you can buy anything from software to computer equipment and pay for it conveniently with monthly fees. We recommend Grenke for our ecommerce software, so that nothing stops your business.
Open period for the application of Subsidies for the Digital Transformation of the Canary Islands Company 2020
Check here the latest news about ecommerce and marketing grants for the digitalization of your company.
Innobonos 2020 is already closed. Meet the new grants for ecommerce and marketing for companies canarias e...
In the development and implementation of software solutions there are 2 types of methodologies: traditional and agile...