- Let's focus our internet marketing on Googlethe overwhelmingly dominant search engine.
- Let's get multiple appearances on page one of the search results list.
- We can't cheat the algorithms of ranking from Google.
- Let's make the company visible on the internet to achieve the highest results at the lowest costs.
- In order to win at "Googleopoly" and achieve dominance on page one of Google, we must give Google the Content he wants.
- We provide up-to-date, useful and relevant information in the texts, images and videos.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) on Google depends on our domain name and the elements on the website, including text headers, summaries and external links.
- YouTube has available checklists to teach us how to manage the SEO for the videos.
- Social networks and secondary websites increase the chances of reaching page one multiple times.
- We must ensure that the content follows Google's mobile search algorithms.
A 95% of those who search for something online do not get past page one of results, so we must be there. Google is the main source of search on the Internet. Approximately 67.5% of the online consumer's journey begins and ends with the list on page one. We can get to page one many times, but it can't cheat the algorithms of ranking from Google: they are updated more than 500 or 600 times a year. Some updates are minor, some are not, and some use algorithms completely new. We must keep up to date, updating the content frequently.
"What is the most powerful form of digital marketing on the Internet? The answer is unequivocally 'dominating the search engines', specifically through the 'oracle' itself, Google.
Traditional marketing techniques -television, radio, mail, email, news, blogs and internet- fill the customer with messages, despite their sensitive antennae. But current and potential customers expect to find us with a click. They are in control where visibility is most important: online. The web provides us with the least expensive conduit to customers.
"The main objective of a website to achieve a ranking high on SEO (and dominance on page one of Google) should be to secure as many external links as humanly possible.
Otros motores de búsqueda
Let's not ignore other search engines and other advertising, but let's focus our internet marketing on Google, which adds content such as news, books and social media with text, images and videos. The Google search results page offers a lot of practical data: product information, purchase options, map locations, prices and significant customer reviews. It's easy to navigate, with separate sections for different information such as pay-per-click advertising, news, local businesses and the coveted top 10 list.
"Only 5% of the people pass page one in a Google search."
Let's pay attention to the Google knowledge graph, the rectangular panel on the right of the page above the search term. It provides data related to the search term.
Google's Page One Domination Strategy
Googleopoly - how to create content that wins page one in a Google search - derives its name from the board game Monopoly. In this analogy, the first page of Google is the Monopoly board, and every time it is reached it is owned first. We want our website to be at the top of the list of the first ten Google results. Being the owner, even if it is full of hotels - that is, even when you optimize the website with detailed content and easy downloading - this is not enough to win Googleopoly, nor is it enough to win Monopoly.
"Each review should receive a personalized response, preferably from the owner or general manager of the company.
Our Googleopoly -strategy to dominate page one - must include results on the first page of different items and translate that success to all its content: YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook, blogs, press releases and reputation sites. Include fast, consistent, and accurate data along with contact information that Google can use in its knowledge graph. Offer multiple sources of video content and links to your social networking pages, customer reviews and specific product microsites. Continuously add new content and remove old content Keep material up to date, fast and findable. Don't rely on overused keywords.
The content that Google wants
To get to the top of the ranking of the searches in Google, let's assign the 25% of the internet marketing resources to the development, maintenance and optimization of the search in the website. Google will link all of its internet content off site, such as social networks and blogs. This way, messages will move through the client's local engagement channels. The content must achieve the excellence that Google seeks. The algorithms evaluate around 200 indicatorThe video category is a separate category for the "other". SEO.
Text and image
Let's keep in mind the following priority considerations on text and image:
- It defines the brand and makes the web traffic work. It should be short and descriptive, not technical. Let's not use capital letters, symbols or numbers. Exact match domains use a few highly searched keywords, such as "yoga props". If the company is local, such as a "yoga school", let's have a geographically segmented domain with the word "yoga" linked to the location. Buy a recognizable .com or .net suffix.
- There are programs to create a strong domain name: Google AdWords Key Word Planner derives names from actual search metrics. Wordtracker reveals the keywords used by competitors, MOZ tracks the relevance of our domain.
- These sales pitch summaries describe the content of our website. Tags of 55 characters or less have a 95% probability of appearing correctly on Google, which increases the potential for visits.
- Headings from H1 to H6 form labels that give a sequential hierarchy of topics, in a pyramid that goes from the general to the specific. Google compares the headings to tags and their content to establish relevance. Its "spiders" look for consistency in keywords and analyze how users interpret them.
- It's a summary in 155 characters, a marker HTML of words that Google displays in bold font format to generate responses from the ad instead of rankings.
- "Tell me who you hang out with and I'll tell you who you are" is the idea of rankings Does our site offer links to external sites for more information? Do those links lead to reputable experts? link to ours? Let's link only to high quality sites.
- Our content should make your visitors involve. Let's use direct and colloquial language to say who our company is and what it offers. Answer the most common questions users ask about your business and industry. Constantly renew your content and add relevant information. Expect your customers to ask increasingly detailed questions through natural language queries. Keep your content up to date.
What to note about video search
The fastest way to win at Googleopoly is to engage your customers with video content. Search engines are 53 times more likely to click on a video than on text. Host your videos on YouTube, which is owned by Google, but post them to as many video search engines as possible: Metacafe, Viddler and Vimeo. Your video should be available along with the image and text in all your locations, inside and outside your site. Video Search Engine Optimization (VSEO) has many tools in common with SEO para textos, incluyendo la ubicación de sitios web, títulos, meta descripciones, palabras clave y orientación geográfica.
Incluya enlaces referentes, descripciones de canales y bannersThe following are some of the articles provided in the YouTube checklist. Before we launch our video, let's define the story. Let's use keyworded text titles. Google's algorithms recognize faces and voices, and include features such as hidden captions and annotations to generate participation. Use editing tools from Adobe, iMove, or other software of quality. To optimize your social networks and other content outside of our website, we assign the 25% of digital marketing services to the site and search optimization within your site.
If we want friends, family, customers and shareholders to connect with us, we must make it easy for them to interact on social networks such as Facebook and Google+. Video maximizes your visibility in these contexts; it invites sharing and commenting and links you to other content. Google tracks these types of interactions for rankings from the search engine. Algorithm tricksters frequent these sites. Always avoid SEO to be offered false friends. Google, among others, can sanction you as a person who sends spam causing you long-term damage. Instead, let's focus our social media work on the most used sites:
- Facebook - The largest site in the world with over a billion users.
- Pinterest and Flickr - The main sources for uploading images and video.
- YouTube - This video power is owned by Google.
- LinkedIn - It is the main source of professional network.
- Google+ - It's the social network owned by Google.
"Positive reviews not only help create customer action but are also specific points that Google looks for to create local search authority.
Google+ has become the most important social networking site and is where online reputation begins. It manages the headlines of your posts - text, image and video - and uses the tags you indicate to understand the relevance of your ideas. It can tell you what to share and with whom. Use it to connect with external providers, such as news sources. Google+ organizes your comments and aggregates and ranks content across all your Google Accounts.
You should create content on secondary source sites to increase the chances of reaching page one many times over. You can search and rank these sites separately, but they must have a value in themselves. Blogs link to our website as subpages; clicking on them opens new links. Let's use the blog to give information and feedback about our industry or sponsorship of local events. Create microsites for product groups and for each product, and customer rating or loyalty sites that reward the customer with discounts or free merchandise. These focused sites work best for special sales, events or geographic targeting.
Sites of external reputation
We cannot control the content of the Internet about our company, but you can follow it. Google Reviews collects customer feedback. Zagat publishes independent restaurant ratings and recommendations. Employees rate their employers on Glassdoor. Other independent and reputable ratings sites include Better Business Bureau (BBB), Yelp, Hotels.com and TripAdvisor. Respond to negative reviews only if they are in credible sources and link positive reviews to your website or social networking pages. Interaction with review quality increases our reputation and the rankings. Don't respond to reviews where you rant. Ignore the parasitic sites that take from the sources of our content.
We must be where Google is looking
The industry of the hardware continues to invent devices to find and communicate more information in higher visual formats at greater speed and in more places. Google is the first to give them content. Therefore, for emerging devices, it must continue to shape consistent, high-quality information to SEO on Google. Internet traffic from mobile devices is growing at double-digit rates. Mobile devices globally generate 74% of Facebook visits each month. To stay on page one, we must format our content for search and viewing on mobile devices and SEO mobile, with one or more of these resources:
- A mobile website - This requires a balance between an optimized user experience and the need for another domain to SEO mobile.
- Adaptive web design - These are specialized websites. They identify the device, give the content the correct size for one of the three screens and broadcast the content.
- Sensitive design - Google recommends it. Adapt content to all screen sizes with the same URL y HTML. Just change the style of the page. It's expensive, but it's easy to update.
"An external link on our website may be an external website or resource that links back to our website.
The SEO Google always looks for more personalized content for page one. And Google constantly changes its search algorithms and approaches, researching links and nonsensical keywords, looking for relevance and using natural language.
About the author
Sean V. Bradley is founder and CEO of Dealer Synergy and a speaker, trainer, consultant and digital marketing specialist with over fifteen years of experience.
Confía en mí, estoy mintiendo Conceptos clave La idea que un blog publica en una red social pued...
La concepción del cliente como inversión Conceptos clave Las altas tasas de adquisició...
Disruptive marketing Key concepts Disruptive marketing specialists focus on marketing...
In the customer loyalty circuit Key concepts Finding new customers is easy; c...