CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management.
It is the set of methodologies and technological tools that a company uses to optimize the management of its relations with its clients.
It is used to create and nurture a customer database.
Main CRM tools
Data we found in a CRM
A CRM can hold a lot of data and there is no general rule on mandatory information fields.
It is important to define which are the fundamental data we need in all the cards to take full advantage of the tool. Here it is an advantage to use a CRM from a specialized company, like the ones we mentioned before, since they have the specific knowledge and experience, providing already optimized templates.
In addition, we can create custom fields according to the needs of our type of business.
These are some of the fields we usually find in a functional CRM:
- Last name
- Owner of the opportunity
- Created by
- Modified by
- Annual income
- Number of employees
- Mobile phone
- Zip Code
- Newsletter subscription
- Opportunity Rating
Uses of CRM
The CRM is used for various types of management. We highlight the following:
- The CRM allows us to offer a good service to our client, as we can provide them with value
- We can personalize communication and offer products according to the type of customer
- It is ideal for tracking all our contacts and controlling communications with them
- In addition, to facilitate the internal communication of the company
- Lead management is a central element of a CRM system, given its ability to manage leads
- It has customizable control panels
- Integrates with Email Marketing
- Makes reports and analysis of conversions and opportunities accessible
We must take into account the new RGPD about what data is to be stored and how.
The integration of CRM
We get more out of the CRM, if we integrate it with the ERP and the sales and communication channels.
Consulta nuestros productos de Ecommerce Intelligence para integrar tu CRM
If you want to know more about its application in the company as a tool for digital transformation, see this article: