Sage is an international company, leader in Business Management Software (ERP). The company has more than 30 years of experience in the development of IT solutions and is present in more than 24 countries.
Sage has managed to position itself as the software package most used by small and medium enterprises (SMEs) for the management of their activities: accounting, invoicing and personnel management.
If you have Sage in your business, don't hesitate. We connect your ERP with the online store and you can sell like a channel. We automate the synchronization of your catalogue, prices, customers, stock and more.
"Each client is unique, whether they are entrepreneurs or businessmen, and their needs must be met with the maximum possible efficiency, quality and speed."
Sage Business Cloud
Sage 50c integrated with your ecommerce
Complete accounting and management solution, Sage 50 combines the power of a desktop tool with online applications.
- From easy installation, manage your finances, purchases, sales, inventory and/or stock control.
- Enlarge your productivity through integration with Office, Sage Community or QR code management.
- New more powerful reporting and graphing engine that you can export and print in color
- It incorporates 1 Office 365 Business Premium License.
Connect your online store with Sage 200c
ERP market leader, is the replacement for Sage Murano and is responsible for the global management for SMEs who want to connect all their work areas.
- With high productivity features such as Office integration, automatic bank note integration, online shop or data analysis.
- Designed as an ecosystem of connected solutions thanks to its platform API with which to integrate third-party applications or your own.
- Available at mode 100% online so that you can access it from any device with an Internet connection, with the minimum cost.
- Choose between 8 editions and no major expenditures for your SME thanks to the annual subscription payment method.
Sage Features and Modules
More than three million customers worldwide manage their accounting, billing, finance, warehousing, manufacturing, payroll and employees with Sage Business Cloud. Some of the features it has are
Includes accounting and cash management functions. It helps you to have complete control of the accounting plan and work on each and every financial aspect of the company.
It allows you to take advantage of the best prices and discounts. Those responsible for purchasing will have at their disposal all the important information generated in the different areas and activities of the company
Improve revenue with customer relationship analysis Allows for electronic invoicing and digital signature, commission management, serial number traceability, integration with ecommerce and customer management.
Through the control of critical processes. All the functionalities to control your production with flexibility and speed, since it adapts to the needs of the demand and optimizes the planning of any productive process
It allows you to plan supply control. Obtain greater control of inventories and adequate valuation of stocks.
- Sage CRM
It helps you to build customer loyalty and manage them to launch campaigns. Get the best user experience. Through a modern environment and with the most advanced criteria of usability.
Reasons to choose Sage as your ERP
Benefits of working with Sage
With a ERP in your company you can unify and order all the information and data that exist, access them immediately and store them safely.
Implementing a solution ERP we achieve an integration of both internal company processes (finances, sales or inventories among others) and external ones (suppliers). In such a way that all the information is collected and automated in the same shared database.
Enterprise resource planning systems (ERPEnterprise resource planning (ERP) is the management information system that integrates and manages many of the businesses associated with the production operations and distribution aspects of a company's production of goods or services.
The advantages of implementing a ERP can be summed up as:
- Optimization of the internal organization
- Decision-making assistance
- There is greater control and traceability
- Increases productivity
- Reduces costs
- Duplications are reduced
- Improves internal communication
- Enables better planning for the future
Connect your business,
WooCommerce : WordPress EcommerceEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS, Wordpress Plugins, PrestaShop
Drupal - The CMS of an open source communityEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
Joomla - The web development CMSEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
Magento - One of the leading ecommerce platformsEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
BigCommerce - An all-in-one ecommerce platformEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
ShopifyEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS, Ecommerce, PrestaShop
PrestaShopEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS, PrestaShop
WordPress : The CMS to develop your corporate websiteEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS