Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a business management system (ERP) that is part of the products of the Microsoft Dynamics. It was created in 1995 and its names have changed over the years but it is best known for: Navision.
This is a solution focused on cover the main business needs of small and medium sized companies.
It has a total of more than 15,000 companies in Germany and more than 100,000 organizations worldwide. Microsoft Dynamics Nav is probably the leader in terms of ERP for medium sized companies.
"Gain a holistic perspective and extract knowledge that drives results "
Financial management and accounting
- Manage your cash, assets and banking operations
- This area includes the management of production, inventory, orders and suppliers.
Sales and service
- Manage your contacts, sales opportunities and service contract.
- Create projects, phase, tasks, monitor projects and manage capacity.
- Implement locally or in the cloud. Choose the model that best suits your business.
- In this area you will be able to administer the HR, from the salaries, people, employee records, etc
- Get a comprehensive view of your business and make informed decisions.
Microsoft Dynamics Features
Microsoft Dynamics offers you tools aimed at improving productivity and based on artificial intelligence, which help to obtain a comprehensive perspective, and extract knowledge from the data. Thus, it allows you to get more out of your data.
It integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft applications, such as Office 365, and allows you to manage your entire business, including sales, marketing, services, operations and commerce.
Reasons to choose Microsoft Dynamics
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the revolution of the ERP as they integrate intelligence into all forms of data. This solution is the Business Cloud which remains globally connected to enable better understanding of business and strategic action.
With a ERP in your company you can unify and order all the information and data that exist, access them immediately and store them safely.
Implementing a solution ERP we achieve an integration of both internal company processes (finances, sales or inventories among others) and external ones (suppliers). In such a way that all the information is collected and automated in the same shared database.
Enterprise resource planning systems (ERPEnterprise resource planning (ERP) is the management information system that integrates and manages many of the businesses associated with the production operations and distribution aspects of a company's production of goods or services.
The advantages of implementing a ERP can be summed up as:
- Optimization of the internal organization
- Decision-making assistance
- There is greater control and traceability
- Increases productivity
- Reduces costs
- Duplications are reduced
- Improves internal communication
- Enables better planning for the future
Connect your business,
WooCommerce : WordPress EcommerceEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS, Wordpress Plugins, PrestaShop
Drupal - The CMS of an open source communityEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
Joomla - The web development CMSEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
Magento - One of the leading ecommerce platformsEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
BigCommerce - An all-in-one ecommerce platformEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS
ShopifyEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS, Ecommerce, PrestaShop
PrestaShopEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS, PrestaShop
WordPress : The CMS to develop your corporate websiteEcommerce Intelligence Apps, CMS